Earthquake Local Assistance Center opens Monday, September 8
The City of Napa and Napa County will open a Local Assistance Center (LAC) at 1:00 pm, on Monday, September 8, 2014 at the old JV Liquor Store at 301 First Street in Napa, 707-258-7829. The web address is www.napaquakeinfo.com.
Confirmed participants include:
- American Red Cross
- City of Napa Building Department
- Napa County Planning Building & Environmental Services
- Napa County Assessor
- Napa County Health and Human Services Agencies: Self Sufficiency, Mental Health and Public Health
- State of California: Department of Insurance, Housing and Community Development
- Franchise Tax Board
- Board of Equalization
- Contractors State License Board
- Legal Aid
- Season of Sharing
- Tzu Chi Foundation
Earthquake only building permit information is here.